TaRO Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some few suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Some few suggestions Empty Some few suggestions

Post  Elmdor Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:52 pm

I love the rates design and everything but some few stuff are lacking:
- add some few commands @commands ( so people may know wich commands are avaible) or @go(kinda a must ..its really frustating when you forgot the butterfly wings and you dont even have a @die to go back or a @storage to get the bwings
-the mall or vending npc dont have npc to warp you back
- remove few stuff from mall i think its not necessary to put all those headgears and other stuff just the basic ok
-better prizes for points or donates..
-iknow GMs are working on new customs i just tell to not overmake them like +10 stats

i would love to stay on this server and thanks for all ..

Elmdor

Back to top Go down

Some few suggestions Empty Re: Some few suggestions

Post  Va1kyrie Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 am

Thanks for your suggestion! We may consider a few of your opinions in our December item release. As for the current items in the mall, we may take up on your suggestion on a few headgears. The customs won't be +10 for just one stat but here is an example of one that we may put in, str+3 vit+3 walking speed+ 25. We'd love to hear your suggestions on donation and in the future, points items. Please keep in mind that we do not put in any god items in any of our malls.
Va1kyrie
Va1kyrie
Admin

http://www.ta-ro.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum